Tag: Tadpole Chart
Tadpole Charts with Nicely Placed Labels in Tableau
I’m indifferent to amphibians, but I do like tadpole charts. In this blog, I’m going to show you the steps to create one with a little trick around labelling that may be useful in making this chart – but also for other charts in Tableau.
Table of Contents
This ones a bit involved, so here’s a table of contents:
- What Exactly is a Tadpole Chart?
- Step 1: Create a Dot Plot of Profits by Product Sub-Category
- Step 2: Connect the Dots!
- Step 3: Creating the Tadpoles
- Step 4: Emphasising Difference Through Use of Colour
- Step 5: Nice Labels For